In my mind I'm going to Pennsylvania

Via

I'm headed again to the rolling hills of Pennsylvania and Maryland these days. Those same rolling hills are the land of my birth and the place most of my circle of relatives nevertheless calls domestic. I've been all around the map these previous few weeks and approximately the closing thing I need is to get on some other airplane. However, the Mid-Atlantic beckons and there are few locations as lovely as Pennsylvania in October. Add to all that beauty that some of my favorite human beings within the international call it domestic and I'm prepared.

I'll be lower back next week to speak about bathtub trends I saw in Italy however within the meantime, I'm off to the land time forgot.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2