I am the explorer

That's proper. I'm the explorer, Jamie Goldberg's the communicator, Susan Serra's the Entrepreneur and Grace and Ken Kelly are the showroom-focused layout business enterprise.

Or so read the pages of Kitchen and Bath Business yesterday. What a thrill to be called out by the industry I call mine and what a great group of colleagues (who are also friends) to be counted among. Pardon the self-promotion but my traffic's down significantly this week and I figured I could squeeze it in.

In a season when I'm counting advantages, I even have too many to rely. None of this may have happened with out the help of a whole lot of people, including the five profiled in the article with me.

Endless thanks to Lori Dolnick for considering me and thank you again to Blanco USA for bringing anyone together.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2