Family Vacation

?It is lifestyles, I think, to observe the water. A guy can learn so many mattersblouse from remaining spring but similar right here, here, here, and heredenims (search for less model right heresearch for less version here) purple lipstick

― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

I wasn't truly positive what to expect with this ride.? I've traveled lots with the children over the past few years however commonly with my mom while Matthew stayed home to work.? That dynamic has worked honestly well so including Matthew and my dad into the mix changed into new.? It went better than I should have dreamed.

Our incredible vacation is officially over and we're headed back to reality today.  I can't even tell you how amazing it's been for us to be back on the water.  Incredible.

I wasn't really sure what to expect with this trip.  I've traveled a lot with the kids over the past few years but mostly with my mom while Matthew stayed home to work.  That dynamic has worked really well so adding Matthew and my dad into the mix was new.  It went better than I could have dreamed.

One thing we didn't do was over schedule the kids.  We did a lot each day but nothing for too long.  Part of me wanted to log in more hours at the beach or try to sight see but I knew that happy kids would make for a better vacation.  We definitely got a lot in but we came home each afternoon for at least two to three hours of down time followed by easy dinners at home.  I love the idea of going out to eat on vacation but it just really wouldn't have worked for us.  The kids were ready to be relaxing and watching a movie and I can only imagine how stressful it would have been to ask everyone to get dressed nice and be on their best behavior.  Add in my anxiety over Tagg's food allergies and it would have been a disaster.  And sitting on the porch drinking a gin and tonic with a killer view was perfection to me.

There are so many great restaurants here though for those of y'all that like to venture out!  I'm going to do a recap next week with my favorite spots in the area, even though I only went to one on this trip!

School starts on Monday and I'm a little nervous about having to be back on a schedule after so many months off.  But I'd be totally full of crap if I said I wasn't looking forward to a few extra hours to myself in the mornings.  I love my kids but dang it's nice to grocery shop alone.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2