Perfect Summer Dress

We had a jam packed weekend full of weddings and graduation parties!  My little cousins have been busy!  I snagged this dress last week and I already want to order it another color.  It was so flattering and comfortable and the length was longer than I can usually find in such a fun color.  It's cute as a pool cover up or for running errands yet it dressed up enough to wear to an afternoon wedding.  I bet with high strappy gold sandals you could work it for an evening event too!

dress (this dress runs big like most Lilly, for reference, I'm in a Small but could totally have sized down to an XS or possibly even an XXS) || shoes (old but similar here) || flower girl dress || shoes || boys pants (blue is sold out but other colors here) similar here and here || polo shirt (I would have done a button down and a blazer but we couldn't get it over his cast.  ha! || oxford shoes || Khaki pants || tie (here) similar styles and colors here || button dow shirt || blazer from last summer this years' version available here and here  || loafers (look for less here and here and here)

Affiliate hyperlinks used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2