Black and White + Leopard | Work Wear

I thought it was time for a little work update.  I sat down to write this post the other day and I thought to myself, I was dressed in slacks and a blazer all morning and by 1:00 was back in my comfy old jeans and a soft gingham button down.  Like, who the hell am I today?  I had to leave a meeting with a problem still unresolved and still managed to be a few minutes late picking up the kids.  I feel like I'm living a double life and not always so successfully.

It's funny how the clothes can affect your entire sense of self.  At least with my two contrasting identities it does.  I feel like I finally get Clark Kent's need for the cape.  Not that I'm trying to say I'm a hero, I just get the bigger importance of a wardrobe change. Which one feels more like the real me?  Do I like being the mom in yoga pants pushing the swing more than the woman dressed in a super smart outfit using my brain? There is no doubt in my mind that I'd pick rolling around on the floor with my kids any day.  But I have to admit it's fun to play dress up and feel smart and recognize a little bit of my pre-kids self in the mirror.

I purchased my first pair of official work pants from Nordstrom last week.  They were a major splurge and really the only pair I anticipate needing since I'm only in the office one or two days a week.  If I immediately needed multiple pairs of dress pants to wear every day I would probably start out with a less expensive pair like these or these.

I love how I automatically feel really professional when I put these on.  I am just starting to build a work wardrobe so I'm tying to pick quality pieces that will last more than just a few seasons and in a basic color scheme.  Y'all know me, I love a good classic.  I paired it with a tailored white button down because I love the polished look of black and white.  I'm also a huge fan of this blouse but will have to add that to my wish list.

These leopard slingbacks are a few years old and were a staple in my wardrobe.? I love the look of leopard with black so much; black pants, a bit black get dressed, pencil skirt, or even simply dark denim skinny jeans.? I'm going to should update mine pretty soon so I've rounded up some of my favorites for you below.? If there may be one stand out pair of footwear each woman desires it's leopard pumps.? You will by no means remorse it.

These leopard slingbacks are a few years old and have been a staple in my wardrobe.  I love the look of leopard with black so much; black pants, a little black dress, pencil skirt, or even just dark denim skinny jeans.  I'm going to have to replace mine pretty soon so I've rounded up a few of my favorites for you below.  If there is one stand out pair of shoes every woman needs it's leopard pumps.  You will never regret it.

Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.  As always, all outfit selections and experiences are all my own.  Thank you for supporting the companies that support me.  For more information on sponsors please check out the sidebar to the right.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2