A Trip to IKEA, Bedroom Progress, And a Pug Party

A lot has been going on these previous few weeks.

So I concept I'd percentage a few things with you all today.

The first being my trip to Ikea... one of my most favorite stores ever!  Seriously I could spend all day in Ikea... and I really come close, I do.

We took a quick trip to Salt Lake for Spring Break.  Spent a little time with some family, but mainly we went so I could go shopping.  Ha Ha.  My husband and boys HATE Ikea, so I went with my mother- in- law and we met up with my sister.  I had such a fun day.

Here are all the goodies I sold:

Of route I got some pillows!

I do not suppose I even have ever come out of Ikea with out at the least one pillow.

I got two feathered euro pillows and a set of two white pillowcases  to go with them.  Then I got a pretty linen pillow with a feathered insert,  I was thinking they would all look great together on my bed.

And ultimately I just cherished this blue and white nautical pillow.

I additionally fell in love with this white butter dish.

I have had my eyes on these plates for awhile now,  I can't wait to show you were they ended up in my home.

I  also got a pretty wood frame, which I will also share where that ended up.  I got a new step stool for the boy's bathroom so that my little Jax can now see himself in the mirror.  I picked up a black sink caddy that doesn't fit my sink so it now works as a drawer organizer, and lastly I got a new wood cutting board and wooden spoon.

I without a doubt got a incredible pile of products, eh?

It's probably a good thing Boise doesn't have an Ikea,  I already want to go back.

The two euro shams have been supposed to head on my bed, but I had thrown them on my sofa and in reality preferred the greater cushion and grander look it gave it.

So ya, I need to move again to Ikea for two greater shams for my bed.

The nautical pillow suits in high-quality with my dwelling room, as I knew it would.

O.K. So Moving on.

What I have currently been working on is painting our master bedroom.

Before it become the identical tan as all the rest of our house.

And Now it's miles getting painted with a whole lot of lovely white.

(The shade is known as Subway Tile by using Valspar)

It is lighting fixtures up the room SO a great deal!

It is any such big activity on account that it's a big room and additionally because the coloration keeps within the closet and down the stairs.

But I'm almost carried out portray it all, now I'm just freshening up all of the trim, giving it a coat of vibrant white paint.

Can't wait to be accomplished already!

And Lastly, I simply wanted to percentage that my little pug, Abby grew to become 10 years vintage!

She were given a new collar, masses of treats and we took her to the Pug Meetup, wherein 50 Pugs helped her rejoice her unique day.

I Love this Sweet Dog!

So that's what I have been up to.

What have you all been doing in your Spring Breaks?

Thanks for Stopping by means of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2