Snow balls in my Kitchen. . .Again!

Last year when my Snowball bush was in bloom I cut some branches off and brought them into my kitchen. (as seen HERE).  This year when my snow ball bush was in bloom I cut some branches off and brought them into my kitchen. . . I know I'm so original!  I just love the way they liven up my kitchen.

I was in need of some new pictures of my kitchen for my House Tour, that I'm working on updating.

But I have to say this may be the hardest room in my whole house to photograph. There is so much natural light in this room that my pictures tend to look washed out.  Can any of you great photographers give me some advice?

I know these pictures probably look a lot like the pictures I took last year.  But I did try to take some new angles and views to give you more of an idea of the rest of the room.

Like right here:

And here:

Oh look, there's my new burlap bag from my last postHere.  See I told ya it would probably make it into all of my pictures from now on.

I have a computer full of pictures of  Projects, Recipes and Decorating ideas of mine that I'm just dying to share with ya.  My problem is finding the time to actually get around to blogging about them.  I don't know how you other bloggers find the time to blog so often.

Any suggestions on that might be useful too.

Thanks for stopping with the aid of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2