Secret Gardens and Other Favorite Things. Interior and Exterior Design Inspiraton

Come take a look at a few matters I find most remarkable!!

Lovely!

Forgotten beauty!

From the hydrangeas to the shutters...this is a beautiful outdoor entertainment area.

A warm air balloon journey over the Ch?Teau de Chenonceau, France. What a deal with!

A ideal location to be by myself, or have a mystery rendezvous!

I love the whole lot about this room.

I feel like an imprisoned queen....with a great view!

Two views of a bedroom that I adore. I love interesting wall treatments and this one  is particularly lovely.

Mirrors within the jardin. I love the idea! We ought to use mirrors exterior greater.

Lovely chandelier!

A beautiful room in a French chateau.

The Washhouses of Pontrieux in Brittany, France (by Yann Le Biannic).

I love harlequin floors!  This one in an old chateau is beautiful even with it's missing pieces.

I think this is a lovely bedroom. The lavender coverlet is sumptuous! And the architectural element behind the bed...well need I say more?

Tulips are considered one of my favorite plants.

View of a garden through Gothic arches.

Please go to again!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2