Pottery Barn Summer Catalog

I know I say this every year,  but it's true.  Pottery Barn's Summer catalog is my very best favoritest!

I don't get the catalogs sent to me in the mail because I like to make a special trip to the store every season.  Just walking into that store gives me so much inspiration.  I usually don't buy anything unless I find some amazing deal.  Like this! I picked up this cute burlap bag on my last visit, I thought it was reasonable for $7.50

It's really cute and has a nice plastic lining,  which makes it pretty practical for groceries and what not.

It turned into simply what I needed to haul all of my new catalogs domestic in.

Now once I sit all the way down to examine my new catalogs,

I take notes in them.

(I understand I'm such a dork. . . However I guess I'm not the best one).

It's due to all of their extraordinary thoughts. Pottery Barn's stylist are such Genius's every so often.

Like this idea here to fill a large jar full of small bottles, a candle and some sea shells.  So cool!  They're not selling that it's just something added off to the side.

I tend to pick up on all of the little details.  I also take notes on things I think I can make myself.  For example, these seashell napkin rings.  I'm thinking I can use my seashell necklaces to re-create them.

I also think each of these mirrors might be brilliant to re-create.

I fell in love with the rope one when I noticed it in the shop.

So right now I have my burlap bag hanging in my entryway.  I'm sure if you look for it, it will make it into a lot of my picture from now on.

I also notion I'd percentage some of my favored rooms from the Summer Catalogs.

Who would not love Pottery Barn.

want to see more?  Go to the Pottery Barn Website HERE.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2