OUR FAMILY ROOM

I always get really nervous but also really excited to show y'all our home.  It's always a work in progress over here and I love to document that along the way.  This room has quickly become my most favorite for it's blend of function with the pretty.

Like I already said, this room isn't finished but I decided that f I'm going to show you my family room all decorated for Christmas this year, I thought it was only fitting to show you how it looks normally.  I'm not going to say it's some big reveal because there are still many things I'd like to tweak.  But, I'm really happy with it overall.  We all are.  It's light and bright and relaxing.  All four us practically live in this room!

The sofas are big and comfy and washable (hello, they have to be!)  The coffee table is topped with vinyl faux snakeskin so it's Clorox wipe-able.  There is also lots of cozy floor space for playing!  The walls and trim are painted Sherwin Williams designer white.

Source List

Moroccan Trellis Rug in Tan-Rugs USA

Chairs-Arhaus Outerbanks Chairs in Lindy Natural

Wood Side Table-Homegoods

Moroccan Pouf-Serena and Lily

Coffee table-thrifted however I love this one and this one

Dipped Wicker Basket-homegoods similar

Square cocktail desk with nailhead trim- comparable

Chenonceau Pillows on chairs-Spark Modern

White Linen Curtain Panels- Ikea

Square Wood Mirror-Homegoods

White Lamps-(Hoomegoods) similar similar

White console Tables-similar similar light blue sprint and albert pillow

framed black and white art print

Clare Elsaesser Print

Art above couch and seashore art within the corner-me

Little Boys peter pan art print

blue havana pillows

light blue dash and albert pillow

framed black and white art print

Clare Elsaesser Print

Art above sofa and beach art in the corner-me

Little Boys peter pan art print

black and white kids tent (similar here) linen storage bench french laundry basket herringbone blanket

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2