On my radar

On my radar this week!

Tomato Red Mini Pleat Flounce Dress // this would be so pretty for a summer wedding!  Add a cardigan for the office and ditch it for post work drinks!

Stripe Off The Shoulder Dress // what a fantastic price point to jump on the best trend of summer.  This looks like such an easy.

Buffalo Check Shirt Dress // another easy dress I could see myself wearing multiple times a week.

Print Romper // oh man how I love this romper.  the print is gorgeous and it appears I could actually sit down without any embarrassing situations. Really think this might be my first romper purchase.

Eyelet Caftan // I can't even begin to count the number of hotdogs and gin + tonics I can hide under this pretty lady.

Eyelet Bell Sleeve Dress //  So pretty and currently 40% off!  The description says it's 36 inches long so it's an appropriate length for work or Church even for someone on the taller side like me!

Layered Orchids Print Sleeveless Dress // this one is so cute with that fringe!

Tie Neck Woven Shift Dress // I love this print so much and I could see this as a bit of a safer purchase than the romper while still looking fabulous.

I always go back and forth between spending money on the kids, myself, and the house.  Summer is the hardest because I want it all!  Hahaha!  Here are a roundup of a few good sales going on right now if you're in the same boat looking for a deal!

J.Crew // 40% off summer styles + extra 40% off sale items PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TODAY ONLY.  Really big fan of these shorts!

J.Crew Factory // FREE SHIPPING with code: BUBBLES

Serena & Lily // FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING wide code:GETSHOPPING offer valid through 6/16

Anthropologie // extra 25% off sale items.  I've got my eye on this dress and this top

Loft // $30 off dresses and skirts and 30% off sale styles.  Love this dress, this dress, and this dress

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2