My Fall Bedroom

When I think Fall, I think of Plaids, Leather, Burlap, Wood, and simply an ordinary Masculine look.

So I tried to carry a bit of simply that into my bed room.

I took down my Straw Hats, and hung up this seaside painting.  I love the chunky wood frame on it.

I covered up my headboard in some red plaid fabric.  Adding fabric to your headboard is just a really easy way to change the look of your bed.  I have also used blankets in the past.

Below is my red cross jewelry box that I recently blogged about, HERE. I think it ties in nicely.

I've additionally brought in an antique leather-based briefcase, and located it on top of the nightstand.

I made the burlap lampshade some time again.

Then I simply threw a fake Swede pillow at the bed.

I assume I executed that masculine/ fall look that I became going for, but I like that there may be nonetheless numerous white to keep the appearance mild and gentle.

Over all I think it feels Cozy.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2