Linder Farms 2012

Hello Hello!

So like I said before, each yr for my Jaxon's birthday we move hit up a Corn Maze/Pumpkin Patch.

There are a couple of different ones here in Idaho.  This year we went to one named, Linder Farms.  It is my favorite one.  It's located out on a Country Road and it has a huge Red Barn out front.

They have such a lot of a laugh activities like, barrel rides, pumpkin sling shot, vintage tires to play on, jump homes, zip line, livestock, in addition to the corn maze, hay trip and pumpkin patches.

Oh the children had a blast!

And there's my now four year vintage, Jaxon!

Jake's mother and uncle always come up from Utah to sign up for in at the fun.

The Corn Maze is my favorite part. I love just walking around the paths, the crunching sound of broken stocks beneath my boots,  surrounded by these amazingly tall stocks of corn.  The sun shining down and making it all glow. And you really do get lost in there.

Hay bale hiking!

Next up. Time to choose out some pumpkins!

I just love that Red Barn.

What. That isn't always a Watermelon? It's a Pumpkin? I do not agree with it!

Of course I found me a pretty white one.  I love white pumpkins.

But these different ones are simply fun too.

Did I already mention I actually have a element for this purple barn?

Here are the pumpkins we picked out.

It turned into such a a laugh day.

We introduced our pumpkins domestic and carved and painted them.

I'll proportion them with ya subsequent time.

So today, Jake and I took Jaxon back to Linder farm for his pre-school field trip. It wasn't quite the same as when we went there just weeks before.  We had a pretty good rain/winds storm yesterday so today everything was wet and muddy and it looks like the corn stocks got a pretty good beating. We still had fun but we are so glad that we were able to have gone earlier this month to really enjoy it more.

I wish you're all taking part in this beautiful time of yr as well.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2