Here's my February webinar

On February 15th I gave a social media webinar on my experiences with social media, Twitter and Blogger in particular. That webinar was a joint venture between BuilderLink.com and Daily5 Remodel . This webinar's formal recording is in Daily5Remodel's archives and now it's here too.

I've been speakme and main seminars in this subject matter for about a 12 months and this turned into the first time I'd ever taken it to the net on this manner.

I view maximum seminars and webinars in this and pretty much another enterprise topic as torture.

They seem to be long on bumper sticker jargon and quick on concrete thoughts and when I first began speakme I became determined to offer something aside from torture and impractical suggestions. The feedback I've acquired thus far inform me that I'm at the right track. If you have approximately an hour to kill, give it a concentrate. If no longer now, then bookmark it and come lower back to it later.

This webinar is basically the intro to the 2-day seminar I teach. I'm still working out the details for the subsequent one however I recognize this much, it'll take location at some point in the following few months and it is going to be held in Chicago's Merchandise Mart. I'll preserve you posted as I get greater info finalized.

Many thanks to Leah Thayer from Daily5Remodel and to Ray Bangs from BuilderLink , without whom this webinar and recording could never have happened. I don't have a transcript but I will sell you my PowerPoint...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2