Guess who got a New Camera?!!

Yup, This lady right here got a brand new Camera!!

Me!

And I am superb stoked approximately it!

Remember me whining all about how my remaining digital camera broke?

Well after tons research, I got a new DSLR Camera.

It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3.

It has been so much fun attempting out, and I had been taking photographs with it non-stop.

I nonetheless have a ton to learn about my new camera,

however I'm locating the whole thing I need to know is on the Internet.

There are a few really tremendous blog put up approximately pictures that are so helpful.

It's so exciting yet irritating all on the identical time.

Non of those images had been edited.

I took these pictures in RAW mode like everyone says to do.  However, RAW is not compatible with the editing program I use.

.

It additionally took for all time to add these snap shots onto my blog these days.

So for now I'm switching over to JPEG.

Unless any of you have a few pointers for me ??

I informed ya I took lots of photographs.

And I was taking them at random, all throughout our home.

And outside too.

I assume the funnest component is gambling round with aperture.

I couldn't get this first-rate impact with my final digicam.

So beware, from now on all of my post are going to have a bazillion photos to go together with them.

Thanks for stopping by using,

Emily


Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2