Family Room Christmas Tour | Part 1

Best part about decorating early for Christmas?  You get to enjoy it more and when the holidays roll in you get to sit back and enjoy it!  I'm a convert!  In all reality, we typically don't start to decorate until the Sunday after Thanksgiving and then it's a slow and steady pace until Christmas.  But this year my nephews are staying with us for Thanksgiving and my sister and I wanted to give them matching Christmas jammies and let them open their gifts to each other.  Create a little mini Christmas for them sine they rarely get to be together on this big day.  I decided to embrace the casual and cozy side of Christmas that I often overlook and decked the halls in our family room!

I realized when I started writing this post that the picture overload was crazy so I'm breaking it up into two posts.  Even then, it's still picture overload.  Sorry, not sorry.  I'm sharing the Christmas tree side of the room today and I'll share the sofas side tomorrow!  I wasn't exactly sure where I was going with the decorations until I came across this black and white buffalo check ribbon and I knew it would tie the kids tent (here but she's already closed Christmas orders so you can find one similar here still) in with my otherwise neutral things perfectly.  Our tree is a mix of silver and gold with lots of ribbon and sparkly stars.  In fact, there is absolutely nothing breakable on it so I don't have to worry about little kids running circles around it!  So important!  I'll have to show y'all my ribbon trick too.  It makes a faux tree look so full and pretty!

I can't even tell you how pretty this room feels at night.  The soft golden glow is unreal.  And the warm cozy faux fur everywhere is just what the doctor ordered.  I'm pretty excited to that a lot of that can stay up well into snow season!  Sadly that will be through early March around here.

Source List

Moroccan Trellis Rug in Tan-Rugs USA

Chairs-Arhaus Outerbanks Chairs in Lindy Natural

Wood Side Table-Homegoods

Moroccan Pouf-Serena and Lily

Dipped Wicker Basket- similar

White Linen Curtain Panels- Ikea

Square Wood Mirror-Homegoods

White Lamps-(Homegoods) comparable similar

White console Tables-similar comparable

framed black and white artwork print

Clare Elsaesser Print

Little Boys peter pan art print

Christmas Pillows faux fur blankets

pine wreaths

black and white buffalo check ribbon black and white kids tent linen storage bench french laundry basket herringbone blanket

black and white children tent (comparable right here)

Ornaments

Snowflake adorns

Owls

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2