Christmas Room Tour Sneak Peak

I've been working on getting our family room decorated for Christmas early this year in order to share it with you!  I can't quite share it all yet because I promised another local site they could share it and I don't want to spoil all the fun.  But I'll have it all for you here on the blog soon!   I am so happy that now, when I really need it, I get to sit back for the next few weeks and just enjoy this festive space.  The whole room is decked out in a way that I've never done before.  I can't wait to share it with you!  It's so dang fun to have a Christmas Room.  And there are no breakable apothecary jars full of glass balls or prickly pine needles getting in the way of real life.  That's so important to me.  My five year old and almost four year old are loving it so much which makes my heart happy too!

I mentioned last week that I had suffered from a panic attack on Halloween and I had another one this past Thursday.  To say it's taken a lot out of me is an understatement.  Emotionally, physically.  I was able to get in with a new physician on Friday afternoon who is helping me get back to a better place.  And I'm so damn thankful for a few of you who have been through this before reaching out to me.  It is always better knowing you are not alone.  I have a feeling this is going to take some time.  My biggest trigger is Tagg.  Feeling so fully responsible for keeping him alive took me over the edge, literally!  ha!  Obviously that's not going anywhere so I'm going to have to learn how to get back down off the cliff.  This is a journey I never would have guessed I'd be on.  I am laid back and worry free.  Only I'm not right now.  I know the holidays can add a lot of stress and anxiety on anyone so I will happily share what is working for me as I work on myself.  The first thing I'm doing is giving up coffee.  Probably.  That might prove the hardest part of all of this.  Wish me luck :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2