New Pillows from City Farmhouse and Co.

I have some thrilling information that I am so Happy to get to percentage with you these days.

My beautiful and ever so talented friend, Jen O'Brien at City Farmhouse has designed an amazing textile and pillow collection and has just launched her new online shop named,

City Farmhouse and Co.

Here is a look at a number of her prints within the collections.

Jen has named this collection the Montauk Collection and has put so much thought and love into every detail. The Montauk Collection is all hand-drawn by Jen and was inspired by nature with  simple patterns and the hues of the coast. Each pillow is 100% linen and sourced and printed ethically using a sustainable process. Plus 5% of every sale goes to Girls Inc.

I seriously want every pillow on this series! Not handiest do I love all the beautiful prints, but linen has simply emerge as a favourite for me over the years. Ever because I placed linen sheets on my bed, I now need everything linen. Linen just has an earthy feel about it and is so realistic for every day.

These are the two pillows that I become individually attracted to at the beginning from the collection.

The White one is called, Hopkins/Night and the darker one is named, Surfside/Indigo.

I just love the appearance of those pillows collectively, I suppose that they pair so nicely with each other.

I presently have those pillows in our entryway, however I guarantee they may get surpassed along from room to room after I take interior images of our domestic. These are with the aid of far my favored pillows that I have ever owned.

I opt for a 20 X 20 length for my throw pillows so that is what I even have, however these pillow covers are available in numerous extraordinary sizes as nicely consisting of a lumbar. This next photo of me holding the pillows will give you a better concept of the size of them due to the fact I understand on occasion it is difficult to inform the attitude of factors in indoors pics.

Jen say's that pillows make her happy and I ought to trust her! I additionally proportion Jen's love for pillows. Pillows may be that one thing that brings the complete look of a room together. But through the years, I've gotten as a substitute particular approximately my throw pillows and I have come to understand that it is not about quantity but approximately first-class. Sure it's amusing to mix in some new pillows for the changing seasons or vacations, but having staples that appearance remarkable all 12 months spherical is fundamental. This collection is simply that. These pillows are ideal for every day.

Jen has such an terrific fashion. Her home's interior and exterior are each lovely and realistic.

Not only is Jen super talented in decorating and designing but Jen is also one of the most kindest people you could ever meet.  I haven't actually met Jen in person yet, but one day I hope to because I just know that who she is on her blog and social media is going to be that same thoughtful and kind person she is in real life.

Now please go show Jen some Love for this new pillow collection that she has put so much heart and hard work into.  You can read her touching personal story behind this collection HERE.

You can shop the full collection atCity Farmhouse and Co.

Follow City Farmhouse and Co. on Facebook and/orInstagram

Or Pin away for future reference.

Thanks for stopping by means of today,

Emily

P.S. If you appreciated this put up, could you do me a choose? Will you Pin it to considered one of your Pinterest boards? This facilitates different's see the submit as nicely. You can pin any of the photos from this post. Just hoover over the picture until you see the PIN IT button.

Thank you so much!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2