4th of July Decorating

HI!

I Love the 4th of July.

The aggregate of Summer Family Friends Fireworks Parades Celebration Barbeque's and my favourite colorings Red, White and Blue all = Fun!

I've carried out a little 4th of July redecorating in my dwelling room as well as my front door.

I made this wreath by re-assembling my fall one fromHERE.  I switched out the pine cones for stars and flags. Instructions for the fabric rosettes can be found in that post as well.

My 4th of July Mantel includes; my driftwood sailboat that I made HERE, a couple of framed pictures, some bottles, and of course, gotta have a few American Flags.

I sewed two new pillows. This red white and blue one is just your basic pillow with a velcro opening. Sorry it's hard on the eyes,  it's blurry in all of the pictures I took of it.

And then I made this one with some blue and white striped linen fabric. This one is a pocket pillow (instructionsHERE).  With this one I sewed a cross across the front.  I'm looking forward to washing it to get the raw edges to fray even more.

By the way both fabrics are from JoAnn's.  I'm going back for some more of the blue and white fabric, I love it so much.  I'm thinking curtains.

Yes, my boys are looking NinjaGo.

They love that show. I had them disguise at the back of the sofa in that ultimate photo.

They are also excited for the 4th with their cool new glasses. . .

That are even cooler within the dark.

Thanks Always for Stopping via,

Emily

Update:

it should be no surprise but I have updated my mantel since this post.  To see the new look click HERE

Want to look a bunch greater Summer Mantels?

Click on this cute button below

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2