Recycled Cargo Pocket Pillow

Over the weekend and in among sanding and staining our workplace flooring I took a bit wreck to make this lovable shipment pocket pillow.

This pillow turned out splendid! The flooring then again, well allow's just say that they're a work in development for the time being. They are going to be one of those trial and errors sorts of tasks however I'm decide to get them looking higher than before. So Until then, Let's simply consciousness in this easy, no-fuss, clean-peasy, Cargo pocket pillow assignment.

So the opposite day I noticed that my husband changed into throwing away a pair of cargo shorts that were given a rip in them. And then I observed how lovable the pocket become on the shorts and so I dug the shorts out of the trash and determined to make a pillow with it. Because why now not?

I cut the pocket out of the shorts and then sewed it right onto the lowest nook of a white IKEA Pillow cover that I already had. I used my stitching system and it took no greater than 10 minutes to stitch.

I love the concept of including a pocket to a pillow. A pocket is so reachable for holding the TV faraway, your phone, or if I upload this pillow to my boy's room then I'm sure they may use the pocket to hold a flashlight, a e-book, or possibly they'll use it to stash away their leftover Halloween candy.

:)

I suppose this new pillow became out lovable. What do you observed?

I wish that this pillow will encourage you to recycle some of your antique garments too.

And because this is not my first time growing domestic decor out of old apparel items, check out some of these other recycled clothes tasks that I've already shared here at the blog.

How to Make a Throw Pillow Out of a T-Shirt

Recycled Denim Placemats

Plaid Shirt Pillow

What are some methods which you have recycled vintage clothes?

I'd like to pay attention your ideas.

Leave me a comment,

Or come chat with me on Facebook and or Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2