New pendant lights in our kitchen And a Glass Pineapple

If you observe The Wicker House on social media then you definitely might already understand this, however I actually have installed two new pendant lighting in our kitchen.

I located those lighting fixtures at a yard sale and paid most effective five bucks for the 2 of them. This is why I love backyard income a lot, you simply never recognize what you will find.

I truly liked the wicker lights I had putting up earlier than, and so it turned into a huge choice for me to determine whether or not or no longer I turned into equipped to component with them. As I've referred to earlier than, I created those lights using wicker food covers that I painted white and connected to the light furniture that had been already placing.

I loved the wicker ones, but it is constantly high-quality to alternate things up, and I knew that those glass ones would be just as excellent if no longer higher.

The glass has a neat bubble effect to it and the glass itself is super thick and heavy.  They're just really cool and a bit unique.

I recruited my handy Mother-in-Law to assist me cling the brand new lighting, and very quickly in any respect I had new lovely pendant lighting fixtures placing in our kitchen. I'm genuinely happy with them.

So another thing that's new in our kitchen is this gorgeous glass pineapple.  My husband and I just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary, and for a gift to ourselves we went out shopping and picked out this glass pineapple. We were Married in Hawaii so a Pineapple is a perfect gift.  I absolutely love how the sun shines in and lights the whole thing up.  It's breathtaking!

So what Do you think of my new pendant lighting and glass pineapple?

To learn more about my kitchen, including the paint color clickHERE

To learn more about my bamboo stools clickHERE

And if you want my new lights and pineapple and are interested in getting some thing comparable for your self, please use my affiliated hyperlinks through clicking the photos below.

Thank you for stopping by these days,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2