New Paint in my Boy's Bedroom

The new paint shade is up in my boy's bedroom and I'm so excited to proportion it with you today.

This is actually the fourth time I have painted their shared bedroom in the five years that we have lived here.  You can see all of the previous wall colors and bedroom looks in THIS blog post.  The previous color being the most bold of all.

I'd say my boys are pretty fortunate to have a mom who's willing to color their room anytime and any color that they want, don't you?

So together my boys picked out these new paint colors that are on both, the walls and the trim.  I seriously couldn't be any more pleased with the colors they chose.  They are perfect colors for this room and such a nice change from the bright color that was painted on the walls previously. If you don't remember what that color was, see it HERE.

This is the new coloration at the partitions:

True Value/Aged Pepper (D384)

And I love that my boys chose to color the trim as properly because it had constantly just been white earlier than. This darker coloration that they picked for the trim become determined on the equal shade strip because the coloration on the partitions.

And once I say trim, I'm definitely referring to the trim, the built-ins, the crown molding, and each of the home windows. I used up just as much of the darkish paint as I did with the wall coloration paint. The darker color truely makes all of the details of the room stand out so much better now.

True Value/Overcast (D385)

I even have to mention, I sincerely find it irresistible! My boys did exact!

Their bedroom looks so much more sophisticated then it has ever looked before.  I feel that the wall color has a bit of a  Restoration Hardware feel to it. Don't you agree?

Now that the walls are painted, the room is now in need of some new beds, bedding, and room accessories to complete the makeover.  I put together this dream board for the room and you can see even more of my ideas in THIS POST HERE.

So hopefully I could be able to percentage some greater modifications to the room soon. But inside the period in-between, I am just definitely satisfied with the brand new paint colours.

Perhaps, I must start letting my boys have a say within the rest of our home's paint shades. :)

I hope that I have stimulated you in a single manner or some other today.

Please allow me recognise your thoughts or questions in a remark under.

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2