My Nautical Kitchen at Night

Because it receives darkish out so early now, I sense like I spend most of my time inside the kitchen at night time.

Whether I'm fixing dinner or washing up the dishes, all of it takes place in the evenings.

So to keep our kitchen from feeling dark and gloomy, I actually have come up with a few approaches to make it sense heat and relaxed.

The main thing I did was add a Strand of Edison Lights* to our kitchen window. I plug these lights in every morning and every evening instead of turning on the bright overhead lights. And can I just tell ya, my family and I are enjoying these lights so so much! The warm glow brings such a cozy and peaceful feeling into our kitchen.

These lighting are first rate for Christmas time too, however I do plan on keeping the lighting fixtures up all 12 months long now because I like them so much.

Now the second one issue I did to comfy up our kitchen turned into I performed around with this returned splash wall in the back of our stove. It become pretty bare earlier than but now I even have hung up a framed ship picture, some white mugs, a metal strainer, my wooden fish trivet, and a dishtowel. And now this little nautical wall is a lot fun to look at even as I'm status in the front of the range cooking.

It's a touch hard to look in my images, however I actually have an old piece of wooden striking proper above the tile on the lower back splash. I introduced little hooks to the wooden and it works fantastic for striking things from.

The old piece of wood also has some metal label holders on it which is my favorite part. Well I realized that I could attach heavy duty  magnets to the metal and then use the magnets to hold up cutting knives. I thought that was a cool touch.

I suppose that via including just a few matters to this space truly gives our kitchen a extra lived-in feeling that I love.

I love redecorating with things that convey me joy as well as with matters that I use in my day by day lifestyles to deliver that non-public contact of comfort to a space.

I additionally recognise that I need to show extra of my nautical decor around our domestic due to the fact Nautical decor always has my coronary heart.

Now every time I walk into our kitchen inside the evenings, with the glowing lighting fixtures, and the nautical decor, I Smile! Our kitchen simply feels so homey to me.

I hope that my nautical kitchen at night time has inspired you in a few manner or some other.

Thank you for preventing through.

:)

Emily

*this submit contains affiliated links. Thank you for assisting my blog.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2