Fireplace Makeover and New Canvas Art

Hello Hello.

I hope  that you are having a wonderful day today.

So my most favorite blog post to write are the ones where I share with you little makeovers that I have made around our home. I also love to write blog post to share about awesome companies that I think are amazing and want to pass along to to you.  So with that said, today's blog post is a super fun one for me to write about today.

As you can see from the above image our dwelling room hearth is asking very fresh and new.

This subsequent photograph will remind you of how our hearth looked before.

This fireplace has had a few different makeover over the years. The biggest change that I've made to it was when I added the barn wood planks. These barn wood planks actually in fact did come from an old barn (as seen here) I had them painted white originally and then a few years ago I decided to warm up the look of the room and so I turned the planks over to reveal the wood side of them. I had also painted the fireplace molding in a grey-green color. See more of that look here.

Well, I'm now currently in a mood to lighten up our home and so painting the fireplace back to white seemed like a great idea. I first pulled down the wood planks, turned them over back to the white side and then I gave it all a fresh new coat of white paint.  As soon as I painted the fireplace white, the whole room seem to open up and look much bigger. It always amazes me at how much a paint color can change up a space.

So now with my fireplace newly painted, I needed some new art to go on it, and that is when I learned about this amazing Sweden company called, PHOTOWALL.

I study some thing at the Photowall website that stated,

"We Believe that the walls of a room have an effect on how we experience"

and I totally consider that!

Here are Three reasons why I assume Photowall is so Amazing:

1. There are So many Options of art to pick from.

Seriously, Photowall has thousands of images to choose from. HERE are several other pictures that caught my eye. It took me days to finally choose "The One"

You also don't even ought to use one of their snap shots. You ought to use any picture you want. Like say a own family picture or a favorite photograph which you took out of your travels or something else you want.

2. They offer numerous ways of showcasing your art.

I pick a canvas print, however the different alternatives at Photowall are; Wallpaper, framed artwork, or a poster. The posters come with a in reality a laugh way to hold them too with pieces of timber.

Three. Photowall is Earth Friendly.

Photowall puts plenty of notion and care behind their merchandise and feature made environmental efforts into every step from manufacturing to transport. Photowall additionally facilitates to plant heaps of new bushes each yr.

So those are only some of the many reasons why I became so excited to percentage greater about PHOTOWALL with you!

At the stop of this post I will even percentage a reduction code for YOU!

Okay, so transferring on. Here is a photograph of the call and length of the canvas that I ordered.

When it arrived, it came in a kit to prepare. It comes with clean to observe instructions or you may also watch the fast academic video on their website.

I actually really enjoyed building the frame. It was a lot of fun and  it kinda felt like I was putting together something from IKEA, which I always love to do! 😊

And Here she is!!!!

I was so excited to get it hung up on our mantel. It felt love it became usually intended to be.

The canvas itself is made with a nice best of canvas, and I always love while the image on the canvas wraps around the aspects of the frame.

The length of the canvas is just ideal for our mantel. I've usually struggled a piece with what to cling here or even the reflect that was hanging before always felt too small for this area.

Now with the canvas, I don't even need to feature some thing else to the mantel. It's true all on its personal.

The new canvas print inspired me to remodel the relaxation of our residing room. I went with a subtle Lake-residence appearance.

I switched up the decor at the shelf above our couch. The rattan replicate that turned into placing on the mantle earlier than, now suits size-sensible so much higher here.

And then I just jumbled in a group of plants. Grouping plants like this makes one of these bigger declaration than simply having one or vegetation.

And then on the opposite wall I hung up my little collection of boat buoys and leaned more than one old boat oars up against the wall.

Most of this buoy collection has come from vintage stores and one I offered at Homegoods.

I like to put candles in large jars with a group of rocks. I saw this executed as a shop display as soon as and now I do it all the time.

The "coffee desk" is an vintage trunk that use to belong to my grandma.

Okay, now simply one last examine my fireside makeover and new canvas print before I go.

What do you think?

Do you want the fireside white, or did you decide upon it wooden and gray?

What do you suspect of the brand new art?

If you are thinking about getting some new art for your home, either with a canvas print, framed art, poster or even a wallpaper be sure to check out PHOTOWALL.

And that 25% cut price code I mention is: thewickerhouse2021

(Good Until June 12, 2020 )

I've currently turned off my comments section but please feel free to email me at thewickerhouse@yahoo.com or come chat with me on Instagram and Facebook

I'm more likely to respond there besides.

Also if you liked this post then I'd love so that you can give it a proportion on your social media channels or Pin it to Pinterest.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I just started a You Tube Channel!!

I desire to share a few extra behind the scenes study a number of my initiatives, starting with this one.

Be certain to Subscribe to follow alongside.

Thanks always for stopping by nowadays,

Smile??

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2