Dressing Room Diaries || Distressed Denim Under $65

I tried on every single pair of jeans under $100 at Nordstrom the other day determined to find a pair that look and fit as good as the $200+ denim I usually wear.  Good news, I found a fantastic pair of jeans for y'all and they're only $64--HOLLA!  They fit true to size and have a little bit of stretch in them making them really comfortable.  I am still a major fan of the distressed look.

I immediately spotted this really pretty ruffle sleeve sweater .  I can't believe I missed this one online; I have scanned this section so many times and it never caught my eye but in person it is really pretty and I immediately spotted it from across the room.  How great are these sleeves?  It's pretty lightweight so I can see myself wearing this with white jeans and a pair of miller flats this summer.

Jeans also supply a massive thumbs up to this purple sweatshirt . ?It's so surprisingly gentle and forgiving. ?I love it with distressed jeans and slip on sneakers however it would appearance equally proper with white jeans and sandals and also shorts while it warms up.

I also give a big thumbs up to this pink sweatshirt .  It's so incredibly soft and forgiving.  I love it with distressed jeans and slip on sneakers but it would look equally good with white jeans and sandals and also shorts when it warms up.

Jeans  ||  Twist Hem Sweatshirt

My Splendid Sneakers are no longer available in gold I but found the silver oneshere and several really similar oneshere |here |here |here

Ignore the awkward pose here ;) it was really hard to get a good angle of the pretty sleeves in this sweatshirt and those oxford stripe bows are what makes this one a standout.  The material is pretty structured and a boxy shape but fits TTS.

Jeans  ||Bow Sleeve Sweatshirt

I shared this one on instagram last week and y'all loved it as much as I do!  It's gorgeous in person and makes me feel really saucy--haha--not a term I usually think of with my wardrobe.  I love that the best way I can describe it is as effortless bedhead in a shirt.  It's pretty fitted with no stretch so I went up a size to get a more forgiving range of movement in my arms.

Jeans || Open Shoulder Ruffle Top

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2