spray paint remorse

First of all, thank you a lot for all of your help the day prior to this.

Y'all ROCK!

Keep the opionions coming because I doubt I'll get to this task before next week.

***

I've been at the spray paint bandwagon these days and commenced spray painting the whole thing in sight.

Sometimes is successful, like my desk undertaking right here.

Other instances it's a twig paint fail.

Enter lamps

I clearly wanted to feature a few orange to my house in honor of Pantone's shade of the year, tangerine.

And I idea doing away with the shabby chic look in prefer of a greater modern-day orange have to be a no brainer.

Not so much.

I protected these two distressed cream candlestick lamps in a nice orange (mandarin by way of Krylon) however it just would not work with the fashion of the lamps or my rooms so after numerous weeks of seeking to make myself like them, I simply gave in and sprayed them returned to a nice glossy white.

I accidentally deleted the before pics off my digital camera earlier than getting it uploaded however the lamp above a quite close in shape.

After spraying them down with orange

(I just wrapped the tops and the cords with plastic wrap to keep from getting sprayed)

and then again to white

I'm now not quite done with them yet but I could be sticking with a white base for positive.

Have y'all ever had any painters regret?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2