Silestone adds life

I was at my favorite counter top fabricator yesterday. Finding an interesting stone to use in a bath project I have cooking. I found the stone I was after, and then went into my rep Kelly's office to review some of the other projects I have in the works right now. While I was in there, I came across some Silestone samples in colors I'd never seen before.

At some point over the summer, Silestone introduced a six-color palette they're calling Life. I was really taken aback by them. I never think of Silestone when I'm thinking about edgy colors for a counter. Although I'm sure I will now. Kelly very diplomatically referred to the Life series as very "taste specific" and they are definitely that. I think it's interesting that in a time of a dramatic downturn in the housing and renovation industries, Consentino (the parent company of Silestone) decided to go wild with color instead of the expected darks and neutrals. Well bully for them. So without further ado, here they are:

Fun

Vital

Cool

Enjoy

Dream

Energy

So what do you watched? Would you ever use any of those colors for a counter in your own home?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2