Outdoor kitchens by Danver

I have been researching sources for cabinetry and range hoods for an outdoor kitchen I'm working on and recently, I came across an innovative outdoor grill hood from Danver .

The outdoor kitchen in query is going to sit down underneath an overhanging roof and no longer venting it's miles simply now not an choice. One problem though. Outdoor grills are 30 inches deep and most variety hoods are 24 inches deep. The upload inside the disturbing fact that most respectable variety hoods aren't rated for out of doors use.

Well, my new buddies at Danver have come to the rescue with an industry-first 32-inch deep outside range hood. That may also seem inconsequential, but trust me there's nothing worse than grill smoke backing into your property.

So my hood problem gets me part of the way there. Appliances are easy but where it gets difficult again is finding decent cabinetry I can use outside. I won't do something half way. If I can't be proud of a finished project, I'll resign it before it starts. That's part of the reason I've done so few outdoor kitchens. For a while, there were outdoor cabinets being made with marine-grade plywood. But marine-grade plywood is still not element-proof. It may work in some parts of the country, but in my part of the country marine-grade plywood starts to fall apart after a couple of years.

Well, Danver has a solution for that dilemma too. They make some of the most beautiful, element-proof, stainless steel cabinetry I've ever seen. They have a variety of not just door styles, but finishes too. Wow. I'm glad I found these guys.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2