Entryway/front hall progress

Okay, so y'all had been so extremely useful with advice on my skirted desk alternatives for our front entry way.

I honestly cherished the option of including the army trim but I just couldn't get on board with the look.

Too busy.

Wasn't feeling it with the rug.

Really wasn't feeling the styling on pinnacle either.

So I decided to scrap it and alternate tables altogether.

What do you watched?

I'll start:

Too dark

Still too much crap underneath

The water earrings on the top proper are usually visible no matter how difficult I try to disguise them so I commenced painting it white (as visible inside the 2nd image).

I'm thinking about leaving the bottom half dark and adding a few excellent gold pulls.

And sure, I did paint that portray as nicely.

All of your encouraging words on right here and a few new requests for commissioned portions have definitely got my creativity kicked in high equipment!

Oh and for those that don't feel like going back to the original post to see the before shot, here you go!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2