travel ideas

Remember that awful experience I had getting domestic from Louisiana I blogged about right here?

The upside, continental issued me a travel voucher to reimburse me for my revel in.

At the time, it did no longer do justice.

However, I'm now not quite pumped to begin planning my first publish infant journey on their tab.

Of direction the complete journey will not be free so it does have it is limitations.

But I can pretty a whole lot take myself anywhere and if I'm savvy enough, bring my husband along for the ride.

Spring Break 2012

Here. Mama. Comes

*****

So tell me, in which do I need to visit?

Tell me your preferred journey destinations.

Best or Worst recommendations.

Share!

******

PS-entering into for my glucose take a look at and a rhogam shot this morning.

I do not do sugary goodies or pictures properly.

Wish me success :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2