OK, now this is serious

So the previous day I were given nominated for an Apartment Therapy Homie Award and I thought it turned into extra humorous and ordinary than whatever. As it got bandied around the blogosphere although, a bit of a opposition started out up. I still do not truly care a whit or a fig for Apartment Therapy but damn it, there's a competition on.

At the risk of sounding like a complete sell-out (I'd use whore but Christian from Maison21 has the trademark on that word --hah!) Follow this link and vote for me . What better way to remain a fly in their ointment than to place well in one of their awards?

Christian's post on this topic is priceless , check it out and while you're voting vote for Maison21 too.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2