Jess Brown Dolls

It's been a rough week y'all.  So glad it's Friday.  Or is it even any different today.  No, not really.  Boo for me.  Anyway, for the rest of you loves it's FRIDAY!  Fantastic!  I'm not going to dwell.

So you know how designers always talk about how they fall in love with a fabric and then build a room around it.  I've never done that before.  It's just never worked like that for me.

But the day past I found some thing lovely that became on primary sale and I completely intend to build a room round her.

Meet Wells' new bestie, a Jess Brown doll.  And she's coming with a friend.  Yes, the two pretties in the middle will soon be living in Wells' big girl room.  Aren't they adorable!

Of course the uber-fabulous photographer Stephanie Rausser turned her photographs into a book about the adventures her daughter had with her rag doll, Coco & Kiki in Paris.

I think that's what I'm going to name mine too.

Coco and Kiki.  I hope Wells concurs.  Technically they belong to her.

Finding these two gems makes me really excited for her room design.  It's going to be a slow process as she's not quite ready and I'm accumulating things one by one.

So to help me stay on track I'm keeping the following buzz words in mind:

whimsical | classic | french | sophisticated | eclectic | imagination | pretty

And of course keeping track of these images below for reference.

So far we've got her twin spindle bed, walls painted in Classic Gray Benjamin Moore and the rug I snagged from Tagg's room.  The polka dot sheets and the miniature louis chair were both homegoods finds.  The gorgeous Jess Brown doll is en route and that blanket is about to be ordered.

PS-email me if you're interested in those gorgeous dolls on discount.  My girl Katharine will totally hook you up.  She's got a treasure chest of French clothes on hand too.  I might have to make you wait until Monday after I find out if my sister is having a little girl or not first.  I don't want all these dolls gone before I get to snag up a third :)

Are you dying yet?  They only have 10 8 (ooops, I snagged up two before I let y'all in on the goodness) so

don't wait!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2