Yummy Tummy

Thru

This recipe for Asian Style Brown Rice Salad appears genuinely scrumptious and I plan to strive it out later this week.

Lunches are so hard.  I tend to eat leftovers from dinner the night before or just snack on the kids cheerios, grapes, and green beans.  I was in a great habit a while back and ate a giant salad every day for lunch but I lost momentum.  What do you eat for lunch every day?

______________________________________________________________

Thru

And don't forget about dessert!  This Gluten Free Vega Apple Tart will definitely be making an appearance in our house as well.  Do you have allergies you're working around at your house or are you gluten-free?  I think it's nice to have a few recipes on hand for entertaining with guests who may have dietary restrictions as well.  And who doesn't love apple pie?  Doesn't even count as dessert.   Reallly!

______________________________________________________________

Don't worry, by using famous call for, I'll be lower back with my weekly meal planning next week.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2