Pottery Barn Essentials & Target Sheets

In my post back in December I chatted about my love for white bedding and my quest to find some for my bed.  I want high quality soft and crisp but not high prices.  Let's face it.  I have a one year old and an almost 2.5 year old.  And full disclosure, I don't wash my face every night so sometimes make-up gets smooshed into my pillow cases and the edges of my duvet cover.  Terrible I know.  And not the makings for a Montauk or Leontine splurge.

So I went with the Pottery Barn Essentials Collection in white and I couldn't be happier.  The price point it right and I won't cry if the white duvet starts to look dingy in a few years and needs replacing.  And it's all white which I love.  The duvet has a little pin-tuck down the seams which adds just enough tailoring to look high end.  I plan to get the Euro Shams embroidered with a big fatty block monogram once I decide on a color scheme because those get only superficial use and should last for years and years.

They also sell the down inserts at a really low price point.  Only $26 for the 26" square Euro.

Best element, the whole Essentials Collection is on sale proper now.

I also got a set of white on white Fieldcrest Embroidery Sheet Set and a set of greater pillow cases.

So far so good.  They are extremely soft and wash and dry really well.  I don't think we're particularly dirty but we're hard on sheets.  So price point was important again here.  I want something that can last for years but be replaced every year or so if it's looking dingy without feeling tremendously wasteful.

My last addition to my bed was the Fieldcrest Luxury Matelasse Coverlet in white.  It's got the best herringbone pattern which I love because it's more tailored and masculine than most of the floral-based matelasse bedding we looked at.  It comes with two shams as well which I love.  I plan to get those monogrammed as well.  My only complaint is that the coverlet itself is super thin and doesn't add much weight.  This is good for me because I pile a big down duvet on top and don't like to get hot.  It keeps a nice layer of obstruction between my sheets, which feel intimate and the world.  But for those of you that only like a coverlet, this won't add much more than your sheet does.  Heads up on that.

Have you ever tried bedding from Pottery Barn or Target? What was your enjoy with them?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2