Meal Planning Made Simple: Week Five

Hello my little lover bugs!  We've got another week here in front of us.  Who's ready for some good eats this week?  I'm starting today off with a nice salad after a weekend of glutony.  No really.  Matthew and I had our first experience with Shyndigz and had the most amazing pieces of cake we've ever had.  Yes, there were multiple slices ordered and take home boxes that didn't last long at home.  My Richmond friends, if you haven't been to Shyndigz yet, GO.  You'll be amazed at the pure deliciousness of their cakes and pies.

So back to our meal planning.  I'm most excited to try Tuesday's dinner.  It reminds me of one of my favorite Charleston spots Basil.  I just hope it can compare to the goodness I savor in my head.  Thursday's Enchiladas are purely for Matthew who's requested at least one night of Mexican a week.

Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad | Chicken with Roasted Chili Paste and Basil | Broccoli Chicken Macaroni and Cheese | White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce | Spicy Sesame Linguini

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2