Marc Newson's bathroom

Marc Newson is an business dressmaker and innovative genius. This is his iconic Embryo Chair.

And thanks to David Nolan, this is his London apartment as profiled in The New York Times on 24 February of this year.

I love his library.

The paneling is architectural salvage, consider it or now not. Despite the omnipresence of zebra skin rugs these days, I do not hate it right here.

This is the kitchen.

I think it is a little too cute however I love the simplicity of it.

This is a exceptional photograph.

I love the curve of the hand rail and the peek of blue in that subject of white. Beautiful photo, and I surprise the way it plays in real existence.

Finally, this loo is what caused David to send me this article.

The article describes this stone as slab marble and it is in reality beautiful. However, I spend quite a few time around marble and slab stone and I'm now not so sure that that is marble. I have never visible marble with such pronounced stripes. It's viable I'm certain, but I suspect that this is a quartzite and now not a marble. Can we listen from a stone professional? Quartzite or marble?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2