Happy Weekend

I had the best time last night with the ladies from high school.  Some of these girls have known me since kindergarten which is always a new treat for me having lived away from home for so long.  We had drinks and then went to our high school's annual Song Contest which is a rite of passage for the girls at my alma mater that has nothing to do with singing abilities and can't be easily explained to those who didn't experience it first hand.  And then we went for more drinks.  Such a fun time seeing how much people have changed or stayed the same.  I think I've changed in more ways than I've stayed the same.  On the inside at least.  On the outside I'd like to think I've only improved with age, but then again, isn't that what everyone past their twenties likes to think.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2