Dark Sofa Slipcover

So I'm considering slip-overlaying my red sofa in a gray or brown-grey-beige colour.

I know you've never seen pictures of her and that's because she's the playroom couch and it's really hard to decorate around.  I'm just not into the super preppy look like I was at 22 when I bought her.  She was my first real furniture purchase with my first paycheck post college.  Of all the floor models at GDC, I came home with pink and white stripes.  Oh how my 31 year old self hates that fateful decision.

I'm over the pink and in need of a sophisticated neutral.  For various reasons, this couch is probably going to replace my curved sofa for position as top dog.  Y'all know my love/hate relationship with that other sofa.  It's just too big to fit into most rooms and that might be a problem for us in the near future.

So back to it, mind on a darker slipcover?

Will I actually have the equal versatility with add-ons as I would with a white couch?

Yes, I knew you were going to ask, so here she is in our kitchen sitting area in Pawleys Island right after we moved in.  As you can see, it's in great condition and it's amazingly comfortable so I don't want to scrap it altogether.

And in our circle of relatives room in Richmond nonetheless searching as shiny and red as ever.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2