Black Interior Door and Randoms

So I realized I owed y'all an update on the black interior door.  I snapped these pictures before I had painted out the trim on the inside of the windows so that's been finished since.  Just disregard that along with the lack of cleaning up or styling,  Keeping it real, right?!

You might also notice a little change in the entry wall.  I'll chat more about that another day.  Also, finally hung some pictures of the babes in between the windows.

And our candy fake Christmas tree.

I started on the Christmas decorating on our mantle which lead me to take every single item and paint the backs....white.  Surprised?  I'll fill you in on that later too.

Christmas shopping, and running errands in general, has been quite interesting with these two love-bugs in tow.  Wells loooooooooves Santa, Chrismas trees, and toys.  Yeah, so that's helpful on trips to Target.

And of course we had a trip to meet the Legendary Santa.  Wells was pretty pumped about all the giant stuffed animals keeping her entertained while we waited in line.

But the actual Santa, not so much.  Sweet girl managed to hold it together long enough for a picture and then pretty much lost her shit.  Afterwards she kept telling everyone "I can't like to see Santa.  But I like him to bring me presents.  Okay."  Nice Wells.  Real nice.

Tagg is a lot more go with the flow along with his Christmas Spirit.

I'm loving my Mom's boxwood wreath on her front door.  She added little sand dollars she picked up in Pawleys and an adorable H ornament from Restoration Hardware to hang in the center.  Love it.

And I kid you not when I tell you these babes make everything right in the world.  They melt my heart in a major way.  Last night Matthew was out at a VCU basketball game with some friends and I was solo for bedtime duty.  Wells climbed into bed early and asked me to turn off the lights while Tagg was still on her flooring playing.  They snuggled in Wells' bed and had their nighttime bots together snuggling on their lovies.  I had to turn the light back on to snap this picture because it was the first of it's kind.  I hope they start doing this every night.

Speaking of keeping it real, my son most definitely has on turquoise and pink jammies.  Sorry Tagg, being the second child sucks sometimes.   Please tell me this happens at your house too?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2