Wells' Big Girl Room Reveal | Today on Destination Nursery

It's the moment you have been waiting for since August when you first helped us win.  Wells' big girl room reveal is live today on Destination Nursery.  Go on over right now to check out the full reveal plus a fancy pants little video featuring yours truly and my sweet family.

I want to give a special thank you to Tana, the voice behind Destination Nursery.  She literally came into our home and made something magic happen.  We are so grateful to her for creating this opportunity.  A huge Thank You to Serena and Lily for sponsoring this makeover; local companies, Huger Embroidery and Jayes Studio for their kind contributions; the most amazing calligrapher, Hello Tosha for creating the You Are My Sunshine art as well as the awesome silhouette of Wells; and Bla Bla Dolls for the adorable and soft Collete the Cat and cloud pillow.

Of course I'm sneaking in some pictures because I just can't contain my excitement but you really must go here to see the full reveal.  Plus there's the video of me awkwardly hanging wallpaper and pictures so that's a don't miss.

You can see the whole monitor on Destination Nursery.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2