Top Five Healthy Side Dishes

Sesame Garlic Green Beans | Grilled Balsamic-Honey Glazed Carrots | Smoky Mango Avocado Salsa | Balsamic Green Bean Salad | Sweet & Spicy Cucumber Slices

_______________________________________________________________

If you're like me you can grill or bake a piece of chicken with some sauce with your eyes closed.  It's choosing what to pair it with that's hard.  Most everything I find on pinterest is full of ooey-gooey cheesey goodness. And while I'm all for that type of food sometimes, let's face it, I try to be healthier most of the time.  Now that half our family is allergic to just about everything I'm forced to go healthy and fresh even more often.  But that's a great thing.  And it's farmers market season.  And almost swimsuit season. So I thought y'all might appreciate a few of my favorite sides that go perfect with grilled fish or grilled chicken.  The last three can even be prepared in bigger batches ahead of time.

_______________________________________________________________

And thank you thank you thank for your sweet words about our precious house yesterday.  We are truly feeling so blessed and excited about this next chapter of our life.  And yes, that yard is amazing.  If you were all local I'd invite you over asap for drinks on the back deck to help me celebrate moving in.

So quick question, do you want to see more of it right away or keep on slowly dolling out posts so you don't get bored with it?  Like a photo-heavy house tour or individual room posts with our to-do lists?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2