Elmira's Northstar series is now available in 10 colors

I've long been an admirer of Elmira Stoveworks' Northstar series of retro appliances. I've always thought they had a cool factor to them, but it's recently come to my attention that they are no mere novelty item.

Elmira's been at it for the reason that early '70s in Elmira, Ontario. They understand what they're doing and any corporation that could build a fully-functional, wooden-burning cookstove in 2010 is OK in my ebook. I'll get into to their 1800s reproduction stoves in a later post. For now, I want to will let you know that the Northstar collection of mid-century-inspired home equipment are now to be had in ten colorations. Imagine, you may have a Candy Red, Buttercup Yellow, Robin?S Egg Blue, Flamingo Pink, Quicksilver, Mint Green, Bisque, Black or White suite. Sweet!

They're Energy Star-rated and that they even have a custom colour application.

So even though there's no such thing as timeless kitchen design, classics like these are always welcome. Check out Elmira Stoveworks' website for more info.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2