Current Obsessions

1. Nanete Lepore Kimono Floral via Anthropologie 2. Baublebar Necklace 3. Loft Petra Floral Print Pumps 4. Rebecca Minkoff Harley Mini Satchel 5. Milly Zoey Clutch 6. Rachel Pally Harrison Max 7. Tory Burch Tote

______________________________________________________________________

I'm currently obsessed with spring florals and bright colors.  What about you?  I'm sure it's the beautiful weather we're finally having and all the flowers blooming around me.

Quick update on Tagg for those who were asking, his eczema is infected.  Poor poor baby.  We're battling through it over here and treating the awfulness.  This isn't something I've talked about before on here before but Tagg has some of the worst eczema out there.  I've got lots of good advice for anyone else who feels helpless treating their child.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2