Who is Nate Berkus?

The Moggit Girls, Joy and Janet have some thing going with Nate Berkus and today is some kind of a Nate Day extravaganza. The only problem is that I have no idea who the hell Nate Berkus is.

Apparently, he is some form of an Oprah prot?G?. Please observe that I used the perfect masculine form there. His connection to Oprah would give an explanation for why I don't know who he is. Oprah makes my stomach flip. There. I said it.

Anyhow, he's some kind of a design wunderkind and by mentioning him the Moggit Girls will end up on his show and I'll get a satchel full of gold. They promised. He still needs a shave and a haircut. I'd link to his website but it's down for maintenance.

Do I get my gold now?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2