Sometimes, product shots benefit from some styling

So my post yesterday about photo stylists gone wild was actually a wild sweep away from what I intended to write when I sat down. The point was to highlight a different vanity made by the same company, Ypsilon . Here's the vanity.

Believe it. That's the cameo vanity in pink. It's available too in black.

Here it's far in cream.

That's real tufted leather upholstery on the drawer fronts and that cameo's a depiction of Elizabeth Windsor, the Queen of England,  in an earlier, gentler time.

That's an Italian product aimed squarely at the US market. Again, I understand being provocative and I recognize someone growing a buzzworthy object that allows you to promote the relaxation of his wares. But if this is the buzzworthy object and the relaxation of the wares are all however invisible, who on the helm of this deliver?

I'm confused. Is Queen Elizabeth actually a popular motif with American consumers? Is tufted leather-based remotely sensible on the front of a arrogance?

Does any of this matter? After all, I've spent two days writing about Ypsilon . Am I just a marionette in their well-conceived ploy to take over the world?

Would you put a pink, leather vanity with a Queen Elizabeth motif in your bathroom? If you were a manufacturer and this were in your product mix, would this be the thing you turned the stylists loose on to better disguise it in your catalog? I could think about all of this for days. I promise not to but I could.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2