Remember the shoe tub?

Remember the shoe tub? Here's the post in case you don't know what I'm talking about .

It was that show tub that convinced me that Sicis, the Italian mosaic company , takes a model car approach to their marketing. By that I mean that they use their mosaics in unconventional ways to get people talking about them. There's no cynicism involved int his. They spend a lot of money on these projects. Every one of them is well-designed, well-made and for sale.

So knowing that, I wasn't surprised when I found out that Sicis is designing, manufacturing and selling furniture. All of these pieces highlight an integrated mosaic and it's interesting to keep that in mind when you see these fanciful chairs.

I'm not to worked up about any of these pieces and I can't shake the thought that any furniture they sell will be gravy. I'm convinced that having me write about Sicis mosaics is the whole reason this furniture exists.

What do you men think? Are they just a company it really is into an entire bunch of stuff or are those Sicis side initiatives part of a advertising and marketing plan? Do you watched it's effective?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2