Party Skirts

Yesterday I posted a fun party skirt and I had several people asking what kind of top to wear with a fitted at the waist flouncy skirt.  I'd pair it with an equally dressy fitted top.  The final price tag on this type of outfit might only cost you slightly more than a similar dress but your wear-again options are endless.  I can think of at least four or five occasions over the next month where a party skirt would be ideal and topped with something new I won't be wearing the same outfit.

Here is pretty much how I would rock a party skirt this holiday season.  This party skirt is most definitely on my must have wish list.  What would you pair with a party skirt?  Would you wear it everywhere?  I'm completely obsessed.

Lulu's Party Skirt | Lily Pullitzer Terrace Top | Black Marino Turtleneck | Juliet & Company Feuilles Necklace | Merino Tippi Sweater with Tile Embroidery | Kate Spade Charm Slingback Pump | Long Sleeve Sequin Drape Tee | Kella Cap Toe Pump | Factory Classic Button down in Plaid | Juliet & Co Mirage Necklace | Tory Burch Fur Smartphone Cross Body Bag

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2