Not to jump the gun, but the holidays are around the corner

Believe it. Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend. Thanksgiving in the US will be here in seven weeks and Hanukkah starts a week after that. Hanukkah starts in eight. Christmas is in 79 days. Kwanzaa starts the day after Christmas. I'm sure I'm missing more than a few of them. Oh yeah, Saturnalia runs from December 17th through the 23 if anybody out there still celebrates Roman holidays.

So it's already time to start thinking about exchanging gifts with the people in your life and I just came across a gift idea that never would have occurred to me but makes perfect sense.

In keeping with the practicality that's suddenly all the rage, Top Knobs is selling gift certificates . Theses gift certificates are available in amounts from $50 to $500 and are redeemable at any of the 5000 Top Knobs showrooms found all across North America.

The first-rate way to provide a quick makeover to a kitchen, a toilet, a closet or a chunk of furniture is to update its hardware with some thing new. Top Knobs has over 3,000 products to be had in 30 finishes and there is some thing for everybody of their collections. What an unique way to present someone something maximum people would not do for themselves. Especially now.

I have to say I thought this was an odd idea at first but the more I thought about it, the more sense it made and the better I liked it. If somebody on your list is putting off a remodel until things start to improve, this is a great way to give them a mini-makeover without breaking the bank. After all, 400 of their offerings sell for $7.99 or less.

You can buy Top Knobs present certificates on their on line keep, just observe this hyperlink.

And irrespective of how much I need to disregard it, the vacations really are just around the nook. I suppose this is going to be a hardware Christmas.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2