Meal Planning Made Simple: Week 18

I've gotten several emails asking where my meal planning menus have gone.  Truth is, I haven't done them.  We've been terrible about planning out meals lately.  I'm going to use y'all to get me accountable again.  Life really is so much easier when you have more than one day's worth of food in the house.

And this time of year there is so much else going on so having a planned dinner menu alleviates just a little bit of that stress.  Why do we all say this and then stop following through after just a few weeks?

Are y'all interested in me sharing some of my favorite sides or desserts for Thanksgiving?  I'd be happy to share those here with you'd find it helpful.

Vegetarian Tacos with Goat Cheese | Tuscan Sausage Soup | Parmesan Herbed Stuffed Chicken | Creamy Apple, Potato, and Cheddar Soup | Chicken Yakisoba

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2