Lulu and Georgia Painted Desert Rug

Y'all.  You know how I always talk about selecting good classic pieces in neutral colors so you can add a wow factor in when the mood strikes.  This equation works out well for both yourself and your home.  It creates the perfect backdrop for seasonal changes or high impact items you want to showcase.

Well when I received the painted desert rug in the mail a few weeks ago from the awesome team at Lulu and Georgia I knew I had hit wow-factor jackpot!  When I unwrapped it Tagg immediately started doing nose dive somersaults all over it!  It was hilarious.  He obviously loves it as much as I do! The colors are even more beautiful and rich in person and the quality is amazing.  I'm thrilled that it can stand up to the heavy traffic and mayhem my children create.

Lulu and Georgia painted barren region rug c/o

Here is a sneak peek of my plans for this gorgeous rug!  I plan on using it as the base of the teepee we're making this week for the playroom. It's going to be amazing!

Be sure to head over to Lulu and Georgia now and check out all of the gorgeous goodies.  What are your favorite items?  Have you purchased anything yet?  You will not be disappointed, I promise!  I can't wait to select some Christmas presents from their gift shop.

Don't forget to use the discount code PAWLEYSISLAND20 at checkout to enjoy 20% off your puchase!  The discount is valid for one week so don't miss out!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2